Wednesday, February 2, 2011

i survived the blizzard of 2.01.11

it was a tough job.
but somebody had to do it.
i did manage to dig my car out. i even went on an excursion to walmart and went sledding with friends.

i also went on a walk to experience all the snow and just to get some fresh air. i was getting a little cabin fever staying inside for that long.
yep, that is me in the snow. here it is probably mid-calf deep but in some parts it is even deeper.
my second snow-day-as-an-adult was a success! but all good things must come to an end and life must go on, so tomorrow i will go to work. they have planned for me going to a different branch for work. luckily this branch is much closer to my house.

with love with a cup of coffee by my side and wrapped up warm in a blanket,

No comments: