Monday, April 4, 2011

sports

i.love.sports.

'nuff said.

i guess i am a little picky when it comes to sports. oh and by the way, i rarely play them. i just like to watch and be a good fan.

on my vacation last week, i went to a spring training baseball game for the cardinals. loved it.

this very moment i am watching the basketball national championship game between butler & u.conn (go bulter!).

here is the order of my favorite sports:
1. mlb
2. college football
3. college basketball
4. nfl

with these three being my favorite, that means i have a sport for every season. it works out nicely.

i learned last week on my vacation (i am not sure how it took me 27 years to figure this one out...but i guess it is better to learn sooner rather than later!) that a good way to bond with my dad...is over sports. right now we talk about a coach for missouri basketball. or cardinal baseball players. or how the old QB for missouri is going pro.

go team. squad up.

No comments: